Live Webinar: Chicago’s Innovative Use of Open Data is Transforming the City
Join Brett Goldstein, Chicago’s Chief Data Officer, and Danielle DuMerer, Open Data Project Manager, as they give you a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most innovative, ambitious and successful Open Data initiatives in the world:
- Learn how Mayor Rahm Emanuel instituted a new culture of transparency and accountability with unprecedented data releases and a progressive open policy.
- Find out how to leverage Open Data for better decision making and proactive service improvements.
- Discover new ways of enabling Performance Management Programs.
- Learn how Chicago has automated daily updates of its richest and most valuable datasets like crimes, 311, permits and food inspection data.
- Hear how the developer community rallied around “Apps for Metro Chicago” to create innovative new apps and community services.
- Gain new insights into the value of collaboration and data convergence between the City of Chicago, Cook County and the State of Illinois.
The City of Chicago and Socrata will also share their perspectives on your questions and comments during the live Q&A.