As innovators around the world push the open data movement forward, Socrata features their stories, successes, advice, and ideas in our quarterly magazine, “Open Innovation.”
“As the open data and data-driven government movements grow, we’ll use this quarterly publication to recount the success stories, cover current policy issues, and share the many ways that access to and innovation around public data can improve people’s lives.”
Kevin Merrit, Socrata Founder and CEO
In This Issue
- What Is a Chief Data Officer?
- Who Should Be on Your Open Data Team?
- Publishing Your First Open Data Sets
- Four Stories of Open Data Success
- Why Gut Decisions Are Expensive and Dangerous
Subscribe to Open Innovation
Share Your Story
What have you achieved with open data? Inspire others by sharing your stories of success and your advice. We’d love to include you in the next edition of “Open Innovation.”